“Dance for No Reason” and More.
1. Start the day with a blank piece of paper and the question: “What if today were my last?”
Write down what you’d do differently and then try to do at least five of those things.
2. Wear something much bolder than you usually do.
This gives people the opportunity to see you in a new light, which means they may interact with you differently.
3. Take a different path when you walk to work.
Maybe you’ll pass a restaurant you’d like to try sometime or a gym that’s offering free classes.
4. If you drive, park your car a mile away and take the bus the rest of the way.
I did this one time and met a man on the bus who I dated for a month. Well worth the detour!
5. If you take public transportation for your commute, make the time meditative or educational.
Practice deep breathing, listen to soothing music, or download an audio book for the ride.
6. Bring your camera and take pictures of things that catch your eye throughout the day.
You’ll notice a lot more than you usually do—and new people will likely talk to you to figure out what you’re doing.
7. Change your workspace.
Bring new pictures and candles, or move your desk if you’re able. Rearranging furniture always makes my space more exciting.
Read the rest of the list at http://tinybuddha.com/blog/25-little-changes-to-make-the-day-more-exciting/